Yoga and Personal Finance workshop: Connecting With the Divine In Money
(and releasing memories and emotions you carry about money on a physical level)
· 10:00 – 11:00: Tantra yoga
· 11:00 – 12:00: Meeting and building a relationship with money using the spirit of money meditations
· 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch
· 13:00 – 14:00: Discussion and Connecting with the divine in money
· 14:00 – 14:45: Tantra yoga forward bending series
· 14:45 – 16:00: Guided meditation to release emotions and thoughts we carry in our bodies about money
· 16:00 – 16:30: Hip opening series
· 16:30 – 17:00: Guided meditation to release memories we carry in our bodies around money
· 17:00 – 17:30: Afternoon tea and Q&A session (Optional)
According to Vangile, humans have given money human qualities so our subconscious has created a human persona of money (what Vangile calls the spirit of money).
Everyone has a different impression of money, so everyone’s spirit of money is different.
Understanding our spirit of money and our reaction to it, can help us understand our relationship with money and all the emotional, psychological and spiritual beliefs we’ve been taught about money so we can start giving ourselves permission to thrive.
In this we will also be going within to understand the divine in money and change the belief that “money is the root of all evil.”
Why Yoga and Money?
We will use tantra yoga to help us get into our bodies and relax so you can go deeper into your body during the meditations.
Your body’s responses form a core part of the meditations because the body communicates with us and gives feedback.
In the workshop you’ll learn how to listen to your body about anything that has to do with money.
You’ll learn to release all the beliefs and childhood memories you carry about money in your body.
YOU’LL LEAVE THE WORKSHOP WITH:
• Crystal clarity on how to change your relationship with money
• Increased confidence on how to manage your finances
• Insights on how your emotions towards money impact your behaviour about money
• Understanding of how to build a relationship with money
• Knowledge of how to release anxiety and fear about money
• Practical tools to connect with the spirit of money
• The ability to listen to your intuition and tap into your financial wisdom
Vangile Makwakwa is the founder of wealthy-money.com and the author of Heart, Mind & Money: Using Emotional Intelligence with Money
During 2011 – 2015 she managed to paid off US$60, 000 in debt, started an investment portfolio, bought her first apartment in Strand, developed her own series of meditations to help people connect with the spirit of money and launched into a new phase as a suitcase entrepreneur.
Vangile is a qualified tantra yoga teacher, has a Finance Honours Degree from the University of Cape Town and an MBA from the Simmons School of Management in Boston, MA.
DATE: 1st April, 10am to 6pm
Call us 044416287 for Inquiries and Bookings