International NLP Practitioner Certification
This is an Internationally recognised NLP Practitioner Certification course. The design of the course with core modules fosters optimal learning for you to use the most powerful personal development tools from NLP and to help yourself and others get more from life. This course is about growth for yourself and others. Previous NLP experience as NLP Practitioner is not required.
Learning modules of the course include the fundamentals on NLP; the competency tools and techniques to grow as a NLP Practitioner; the essentials of personal development and techniques to support others in converting challenges into opportunities.
Personal change is an essential aspect of life and permeates all areas. The optimization of social and professional interactions, business, health & fitness, education, is part of NLP’s tool box of models and exercises to boost your creativity in generating powerful and positive states of mind, breaking down mental blocks and grow excellence in all areas of your life.
NLP is used by all of top coaches and personal change agents across the globe. Tony Robbins to Paul McKenna and Derren Brown to Robbin Sharma are some of the most known names.
The course is approved by the International Trainers Academy (ITA) administered by John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St. Clair (NLP Creators & Developers) and Michael Carroll (Master Trainer) and which recognises internationally competent trainers.
Your trainer, John Hannah, is an ITA approved trainer and has been personally mentored by John, Carmen and Michael.
This course is designed as a personal coaching and NLP framework model so that you can develop skills as NLP trainer equipped with Classic Code NLP models. Yes! Exactly those models that made NLP popular as a personal transformation tool. The main learning objective is to practice the core models that help people practice excellence in everyday life.
After the course you will be able to use NLP to coach others (and yourself) to achieve more personal success in life.
Who is this course for:
– People who want to embark on a programme of personal transformation.
– Those who want to begin to develop …or those who would like to expand existing coaching skills.
– Business people who want to improve communication skills and coach their teams to be more successful.
– Educators who recognise that effective coaching will help students develop more effectively.
– Parents who want to support their children to grow.
– Therapists who want to include NLP in their change work.
– Sports and fitness trainers who would like to motivate their clients.
– Emergency services professionals who would like to support those they come into contact with.
– Anyone who would like to help other to achieve excellence in their daily lives.
What you will learn:
– Learn how we use our 5 senses gather and store information.
– Understand how we mentally construct our perception.
– Mental strategies and information processing.
– Learn how we use our 5 senses to communicate with ourselves and others.
– Recognise our own representation systems and decipher how others represent their world.
How we code our experience
– The building blocks of human experience and how we code different behaviours
– Mapping submodalities for personal observations.
– Utilising submodalities for personal performance.
– Anchor positive states of mind and collapse un-resourceful anchors.
Removing fear and habits
– Fast phobia cure.
– Double dissociation.
– Timeline therapy.
– Remove compulsions.
Rapport and calibration skills.
– Calibration of verbal and non verbal behaviour.
– Recognising matching and mirroring.
– Micro muscle mirroring.
– Effective techniques to build rapport and enhance communication in any relationship.
– Develop your perception of self, others and observer perspectives.
– Using perceptual positions to develop a coaching plan.
– Creating empathy and learnings.
Develop awareness of your unconscious mind
– Developing rapport with the conscious and unconscious mind.
– Detecting, eliciting and utilising involuntary signals in self and others.
NLP Language Models
– Elicit specific information to enhance and create an effective coaching experience using the meta model.
– Use hypnotic language patterns to influence change and client direction.
– Learn to effectively challenge language patterns that people use.
Framing your experience
– Setting intentions.
– Content and context framing.
– Coaching frames.
– Principles for success and well formed outcomes.
Unconscious communication – Working with the unconscious mind.
– Basic hypnosis for change.
– Unconscious signals.
– N-step re-framing.
– Parts integration and negotiation.
Introduction to New Code NLP
– Accessing high performance states through New Code NLP formats.
– Accessing states which obliterate attachment to historic un-resourceful states.
– Use your own internal rhythm to produce high performance mental states.
This is a full 7 day International NLP Practitioner Certification over 3 weekends:
Weekend 1 – 3 days – 23rd, 24th, 25th February 9am to 4:30pm
Weekend 2 – 2 days – 3rd, 4th, March 9am to 4:30pm
Weekend 3 – 2 days – 10th, 11th, March 9am to 4:30pm
AED 7500 OR Early Bird AED 5500
**Early Bird ends Jan 30th 2017
Enquiries & Bookings:
04 441 6287 / 05 595 60668